We are looking for volunteer blog writers to join our enthusiastic team and help make a positive difference in the world. It’s also a chance to showcase your fascinating ideas and the events that shaped your life – we’ve all got a story to share.
As a blog writer, your responsibilities will include:
- Writing stories and/or articles that relate to our ongoing themes, such as relationships, mental health, new beginnings, etc.,
- Submitting your writing to our editing team for review
- Crafting unique content to share in our blog space: https://lowentropy.org/blog/
- Writing articles/stories ranging from 700 to 900 words
- Attending biweekly team meetings (optional but recommended)
Willing to train & work with someone who is looking for experience.