We are looking for an enthusiastic grant writer to join our volunteer team at Low Entropy. Low Entropy is a registered charity that focuses on mental health, community building, and connection through authenticity.
Join us in our mandate to further the advancement of education as it pertains to emotional intelligence.
- Identify grant opportunities that align with the Low Entropy’s mandate
- Undertake research to support proposal applications
- Craft grant proposals with compelling narratives that effectively tie the Low Entropy’s needs to funder priorities
- Work with researchers to develop deliverables and manage to grant timelines
- Exceptional writing skills in English
- Have an understanding of both qualitative and quantitative methods
- Organized, self-directed, and able to work independently
- Able to meet deadlines
- Highly attentive to detail
- Flexible schedule
- Work remotely
Part-time hours: 5 per week