Do you want to gain experience in audio production or podcasting? Do you have awesome research and communications skills? Become a primary team member on Low Entropy’s podcast team!
We are looking for a Podcast Producer (entry-level or experienced) with passion, dynamic interaction, and management skills.
Your core responsibilities include:
- Podcast engagement and facilitation: Engaging with all parties, teams, and guests to tell a story in an imaginative and inspiring way.
- Guest booking & coordination: Identifying, scheduling, and preparing Guests for pre-interviews and live recordings.
- Liaising with Audio Recording and Sound Engineering team members to troubleshoot live recordings.
- Distribution: Scheduling the episode to publish on the Mighty Network platform, Spotify, etc.
- Creative input and development: Providing input to help develop and shape episode topics, guest selection, scripts, and Show Notes.
Ideally, you will have the following:
- An excellent ability to keep complex projects on track
- A background in radio production, podcasting, or other relevant experience
- Excellent ability to collaborate online, using Word, PowerPoint, Teams, Telegram, online tools, and more
Sheraz “Vino” Khan
Find episodes of Low Entropy’s podcast Let Us Know – With Vino here: https://open.spotify.com/show/003Clw8K1CDFpOr6AIRPZI?si=fbca1fe93fcf483e